Detox teas have been part of traditional Chinese medicine for centuries, and their popularity has only grown in recent years. Nowadays, there are countless detox teas available on the market, with most claiming to purify the liver, kidneys, and blood of toxins that accumulate due to our diets or environmental factors.
The effectiveness of these teas varies based on their ingredients and how they are used. If you’re hoping to cleanse your liver with detox teas, but continue to consume an unhealthy diet, drink heavily, and don’t exercise, it’s unlikely that the tea will have a significant impact. In order to fully reap the benefits of detox teas, it’s important to incorporate healthy habits into your lifestyle as well.
What Are Keto Detox Teas?
Unlike traditional ones, keto detox teas are not made with boiling water as this has the effect of drastically reducing their vitamin and mineral value. With most teas that are not an issue because people are drinking tea for the taste and the overall sense of relaxation, they get when they sit down with a piping hot cup of Earl Grey on a cold winter morning.
Detox teas on the other hand – and in particular keto detox teas – are being explicitly consumed for their medicinal qualities. As such, instead of creating tea bags to be steeped in nutrient-wasting hot water detox teas come in a powdered form that is mixed with cold water. This allows for substantially higher nutrient retention and overall effectiveness.
6 Signs That You May Need It:
- Fatigue that is difficult to shake
- Sugar cravings
- Sinus congestion
- A halt in weight loss
- An increase of fat in the midsection
How Does It Work?
Does keto detox tea work? When people have been on the keto lifestyle for some time they may encounter periods where weight loss has ground to a halt, fatigue has become an issue, and other symptoms like constipation and sugar cravings come to the fore.
These are not a reason to panic, but they may indicate that it would be wise to undergo a keto detox to flush and reset your system.
Keto Detox Tea helps remove impurities from your system, particularly your kidneys and liver, which allows the process of ketosis to resume more effectively. Sugar cravings will subside, your appetite should be reduced, you’ll start enjoying your workouts again, and your fat loss efforts will get back on track.
What is in a Keto Detox Tea?
While recipes tend to vary from brand to brand the best keto detox teas usually contain some or all of the following:
- Black tea extract – Black tea extract is fermented from camellia leaves and is known to help boost the immune system and aid in more effective and efficient digestion. There is some indication that this may also help fight viruses.
- Cocoa powder extract – Some confuse cocoa powder extract with chocolate, but they’re not the same thing. Cocoa powder is a well-known natural stimulant that will help get you up and out of your chair so you can start powering through your workouts once again.
- Caffeine anhydrous – This powdered form of caffeine helps to stimulate the metabolic processes necessary for weight loss. When combined with cocoa powder extract you’ll soon shake the sense of fatigue that might have occurred you.
- Grapefruit extract – Grapefruit extract is an essential ingredient in ketogenic detox teas because it helps promote healthy digestion and aids in more effective nutrient absorption.
- Green tea extract – Green tea extract is rich in antioxidants that fight free radicals and is also believed to play an essential role in boosting the metabolism. You’ll enjoy more effective fat burning and renewed weight loss as a result.
- Oolong tea extract – Oolong can help block the creation of specific enzymes that promote the production of body fat. As such, including this in a ketogenic detox tea recipe helps put you back on track to meet your weight loss goals.
- Red clover tea extract – This all-natural extract is well known for its cholesterol battling properties and may also help stabilize mood, produce healthier looking skin and boost energy levels.
- White tea extract – Like oolong white tea extract has been shown to prevent the formation of fat cells in the body.
The bottom line when it comes to ketogenic detox teas is that they provide a gentle nudge to the system that helps fight off fatigue, enhance digestion and restart the weight loss process that sometimes can get bogged down after prolonged periods on the keto lifestyle.
Are there Potential Side Effects?
While most of the ingredients in keto detox teas are bereft of any significant side effects when consumed in moderation, drinking excessive amounts of it in an effort to speed up the detoxifying effects of the tea may lead to some mild to moderately severe side effects including diarrhea, heartburn, lightheadedness, confusion, irritability, and reflux. If you are naturally sensitive to the effects of caffeine, you may also experience a bit of anxiety and feel jittery from time to time.
The best way to avoid any side effects is not to exceed the recommended amounts and frequency when it comes to consuming ketogenic detox teas. For instance, don’t bring a water bottle full of it with you wherever you go. Instead, have a cup or glass in the morning and perhaps another later in the day before working out.
What’s the Best Keto Detox Tea?
While traditional detox teas have been around for ages most are of little or no use when it comes to helping those on the keto regimen reinvigorate their fat burning efforts. This type of beverage is a relative newcomer to the detox tea family, formulated to respond to the specific needs of those on the keto diet. Of the detox teas currently available, we believe GenBoost Keto Detox Tea to be the most effective and with no risk of any side effects.
So if you’re looking for a way to reinvigorate your keto fat burning, GenBoost Keto Detox Tea is a great place to start.
Hi there! My name is Erika Gina, and I am the author of Choose Supplement, a website dedicated to helping people achieve their height goals naturally and effectively. With over 10 years of experience as a height increase expert, I have helped countless individuals increase their height through diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes.
My passion for this field stems from my own struggles with being short, and I am committed to sharing my knowledge and experience to help others overcome similar challenges. On my website, you will find a wealth of information and resources, including tips, exercises, and product reviews, all designed to help you grow taller and improve your confidence and overall well-being. I am excited to be a part of your height journey and look forward to supporting you every step of the way.
Name: Erika Gina
Address: 2949 Virtual Way, Vancouver, BC V5M 4X3, Canada